
When times of silence turn into loneliness, I run to music. My current go-to feel-good CD is “Waking Up” by OneRepublic. My sister gave me this CD at Christmas, and what a gift it has been! It is one that must be listened to with the volume UP; especially the ending of the title song. This one brings up such powerful emotions that tears stream down my face; but not in a negative way. I am a deeply, emotionally sensitive person, and this is very therapeutic for me.
FOR DINNER TONIGHT:
Slow Cooker Pepper Steak – allrecipes.com. I sliced the peppers and onion into strips so they wouldn’t “disappear”. 5 out of 5 stars!
Brown Rice
I made a simple salad of shredded cabbage, grated carrot, chopped green onion, chopped peanuts, and served with a good Asian dressing.
1 comment:
I have a slow cooker - but never use it. This recipe will make me get it out from under the cabinet and fire it up!
Post a Comment