Since I’ve been living in Costa Rica, I have felt a bit out of touch with the rest of the world. I am not fluent in the Spanish language, so I don’t really have much of a social life to speak of. I tend to keep to myself and, therefore, have picked up some new “hobbies”; sometimes they are truly a passion. Music and food are my top two favorites. So, I am going to start this blog to share my experiences and maybe get some feedback from the “outside” world. We’ll see how it evolves.
DINNER TONIGHT:
Crunchy Romaine Toss – allrecipes.com (I would half the amount of sugar in the dressing) 4 out of 5 stars.
Chicken and Dumplings – Tasteful Traditions Cookbook; p. 85 We gave this 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
My mother recently gave me this new cookbook that her church published as a fund raiser for cancer. I have only tried a few recipes so far and they have all been delicious. I look forward to exploring this wonderful gift. To order your own copy, visit www.grahamstreet.org
No comments:
Post a Comment