Saturday, March 6, 2010

Leisure Time, Exposed


After the long day is over, I like to make sure that I fit in some quality leisure time for myself. My favorite thing to do is to get comfy on my bed and listen to my favorite podcasts while playing Mahjong. Right now my favorite podcast is “The Moth Podcast”, with “This American Life” coming in second. If the day was an especially productive one, I will reward myself with a glass of red wine and a square (or two) of dark chocolate.

FOR DINNER TONIGHT:

Bar-B-Q Chicken – Grilled in the fireplace here at the Unicorn Lodge.

Cabbage Salad de Costa Rica

Baked Potatoes

Easy Batter Fruit Cobbler – I made apple this time, but I usually do blackberry. 5 out of 5 stars!
After chopping the fruit, I sprinkle it with a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon; stir, and let sit a minute or two before adding to the batter. I sprinkle a bit more cinnamon all over the top before sliding the dish into the oven to bake. We love cinnamon!!! Sorry Karen, you’re missing out with that allergy of yours :(

No comments:

Post a Comment